Business Internet Ripon
Business Broadband Providers Ripon
At Juno Telecoms, we have been offering our business internet broadband to customers for a number of years. As one of the key broadband providers in the UK, we can offer an affordable and reliable internet connection to our business customers throughout the city.
Our business broadband packages start at just £19.99, with speeds of up to 100mb available from just £250.00 a month. The internet services we provide to businesses are fast and reliable. We can tailor business broadband packages to suit the requirements of your business.
When it comes to needing business broadband in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first port of call. We offer a range of business internet packages and one of our team will help you to choose the best and most affordable broadband for business.
What is Business Broadband?
Business broadband packages are designed to cater to workplaces, including offices, rather than homes. They are typically tailored to support multiple users and offer additional features such as inclusive website domain names, email accounts, static IP addresses, comprehensive technical support, and more.
What Do I Need from my Business Broadband?
Every company is unique, and every company will likely need slightly different things from their full fibre broadband. There are, however, a few constants that are likely to benefit any type of business:
- Speed – A dawdling connection will cost you time, money and likely cause widespread annoyance to boot. Check both average download speeds (how long it takes to retrieve data from the web) and average upload speeds (how fast it is sent information from your computers over the web) when researching fibre broadband packages.
- Unlimited usage – In business, you don’t want to be held back by how much you can download. Fortunately, most business broadband providers offer unlimited downloads.
- Technical support – Many business broadband packages offer comprehensive technical support, so you can get advice, and have things up and running as soon as possible.
Importance of Stable Business Broadband
It’s essential for businesses to have a stable broadband connection, whether you sell products online or you send lots of emails, then you’ll need a reliable business broadband provider. At Juno Telecoms, we offer some of the fastest business broadband available in Ripon. With speeds ranging up to 1000Mb, you can count on Juno Telecoms to provide you with stable internet for Ripon business. Get in touch and one of our team will be happy to discuss the options available to you.
Benefits of Business Broadband
- Faster Broadband Speeds – How fast your business broadband needs to be will depend on what your business does. A small business may not need their internet to be as fast as one which has large offices with dozens of employees, computers and phones that all need to perform at the highest level. The type of broadband you go for will impact the speed of your internet too, so if you need a super speedy connection, you may require fibre optic internet or an Ethernet connection, rather than ADSL.
- Better Support for your Broadband – Business broadband customers can benefit from high levels of support. If something goes wrong with your communications, you need to know you have someone there to support you. You also need reassurance that if there is a problem, your provider will do their utmost to get things back up and running as quickly as possible. With Juno Telecoms, you will receive the very best customer service. We are just a phone call away for those of you that want excellent support from a company that actually cares.
- Internet Security – For any business, security is vital. Security threats to a network can come from a wide range of areas, including viruses, malware, phishing scams, infected files/USB drives, and hackers. Business broadband packages are created to help give you the best security possible and protect you against as many threats as possible. Should you suffer a security breach or threat, our team of experts is on hand to get your systems back up and running.
Our Business Internet Services
At Juno Telecoms, we have been offering our business internet broadband to customers for a number of years. As one of the key broadband providers in the Ripon, we can offer an affordable and reliable internet connection to our business customers throughout the Ripon area.
- Fibre Broadband – Fibre broadband, also known as fibre optic broadband is a type of broadband technology that will provide a faster speed and more reliable internet connection than standard broadband. Its name is based on its plastic or glass cables, which provide a much faster data transfer than copper wires do. At Juno Telecoms we specialise in providing full fibre broadband services and fibre broadband checkers as well as broadband speed tests.
- Business Broadband Deals – At Juno Telecoms, we have been providing our business broadband to customers throughout Ripon for a number of years. As one of the business broadband providers in the area, we are able to offer affordable and reliable internet connections to our business customers throughout Ripon. Our business broadband packages and deals are cost effective and will ensure that you receive value for money. Our internet services are fast and reliable and we can tailor our business broadband packages to suit the requirements of businesses in and around the Ripon area.
- Leased Lines and Internet Leased Lines – If a fast, steady and reliable internet connection is central to your business success, then a dedicated fibre optic leased line connection might just be the perfect solution for you. All Juno leased lines are VoIP compatible and details of our VoIP services are available here.
- FTTC – Whether you run a successful business or you are looking for the best business broadband packages available, knowing the merits of the various broadband connectivity options on the market, of which Fibre to the Cabinet is one, will put you in good stead to make the right choice for yourself and for your business.
- FTTP – Do you ever get frustrated by slow internet? Perhaps FTTP could be the answer to your challenge? There are many reasons why your internet connection might appear slow. It could be an issue with your router, Wi-Fi signal, signal strength on your cable line, devices on your network saturating bandwidth, or even a slow DNS (Domain Name System) server. There are many good broadband connections available on the market today and technology is moving fast to accommodate our ever-changing technological demands.
- G Fast – G. Fast internet is one of the latest ultrafast broadband technologies available and it can deliver over 100Mb/s (megabits per second) over very short twisted copper lines. To find out more about Juno Telecoms, contact Juno Telecoms today.
- Mobile Broadband – Business mobile phones can often constitute a substantial business expense and using a standard package for your mobile solutions can prove to be expensive as the costs are frequently not relative to use. At Juno Telecoms we precisely tailor our business mobile broadband contracts to your company’s needs, this will make sure that you can focus on your particular requirements. New technologies like 5G and 4G, mobile broadband and M2M (machine to machine) can be included within a business mobile contract.
- Ethernet – Connectivity is at the core of every successful business and how you connect to your audience is absolutely essential to your business outcomes. If your business is internet critical, then, choosing the right broadband connection is vital for you. EFM, or Ethernet First Mile is one of the most popular data connections available on the market today.
- Routers – We have been supplying routers businesses throughout the UK for a number of years, helping to protect your network from external threats as well as a number of other benefits our range of routers make the perfect office essential. If you are looking for a new router, then be sure to choose Juno Telecoms today.
- WiFi – For WiFi solutions in Ripon, we have got you covered, as professional WiFi providers we offer the full package when it comes to all of your requirements, we can offer a range of WiFi solutions to meet your business’s needs. For more information on our internet WiFi services, please contact our team today.
- Leased Lines – Is your business internet critical? If a fast, steady and reliable internet connection is central to your business success, then a dedicated fibre optic leased line connection might just be the perfect solution for you.
Static IP Addresses
One of the main benefits of business broadband packages is that they will always include at least one static IP address. Home broadband typically has a dynamic IP address. This is an identifying number that changes at regular intervals whereas a static IP address always stays the same, allowing you to access advanced internet features that are particularly helpful in business, like setting up your own FTP server so you can transfer lots of files. Some of the main advantages of a static IP address to a business are:
- Access your Computer – With a static IP address your computer can be located and identified on the internet, allowing you to log in to it and access files and software on it from anywhere as long you can get online. You Can Host your own Website and FTP Server – Associating your domain name with a static IP address means your website can be found, while an FTP server allows you to send and receive large files from those you do business with more easily.
- Set Up Your Own Email – A static IP address also allows you to set up an email server, giving you direct control over your business’s email, which you don’t get with an external provider For more information on our static IP addresses and to learn more about the benefits of static IP addresses be sure to contact the team at Juno Telecoms today!
Why Choose Juno for Business Internet?
- Honest advice – We want to see your Ripon based business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. We at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman’s terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you and your Ripon business to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation. We work with suppliers such as Openreach, Virgin, KCom, Talk Talk, Nine Wholesale and Gamma to ensure a breadth of options optimised to the specific voice and/or data needs of our clients.
- 24/7 UK Support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you and your Ripon business are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Scalable solutions – Upgrading as and when additional capacity is needed is a relatively simple process, and we will be there to advise you.
Contact Juno Telecoms for Business Broadband in Ripon
When it comes to needing a new business broadband provider in Ripon, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms. We offer a range of business broadband packages and our expert team will help you to choose the best internet service for your Ripon business. Having provided business internet services for a number of years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. At Juno Telecoms, we pride ourselves on offering a reliable and stable business broadband service across Ripon.