Hosted Voip Telephone Systems
A Hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone system gives you everything a traditional small business phone system does but with one key difference, in that it’s hosted in the cloud. That means you spend less money on hardware and maintenance for your business phone system.
A cloud based VoIP phone system also gives you greater flexibility as you can now accept and manage calls not just from your desk phone, but from your laptop or computer and your mobile phone. So now you can use all of the features of the office system wherever you are. With a Hosted VoIP telephone system, you’ll never miss an important call again.
Hosted Business Phone System
At Juno Telecoms, we have been offering our hosted phone system solutions to customers for a number of years. As one of the UK’s hosted phone system providers, we can offer affordable and reliable phone solutions to our business customers throughout the UK.
When it comes to VoIP telephone system solutions in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first port of call. We offer a range of cloud based VoIP systems and one of our team will help you to choose the best and most affordable VoIP phone system for your business. Hosted telephony systems have many benefits over a traditional PBX.
What is a Hosted VoIP Phone System?
A hosted IP telephony system ( hosted PBX) is a means of communication that is hosted and operated, via a remote service provider, rather than on site as regular landlines are. This equates to less wires, more flexibility, and clearer conversations.
More often referred to as cloud telephony or hosted VoIP phone system it is where a provider hosts and manages your business phone system in a private data centre.
When you invest in a hosted phone system, you can get an office telephone system that covers all your voice communication needs at a highly affordable price. This gives you a solution worthy of a leading global business without forcing you to make an astronomical investment.
What is Hosted VoIP Telephony?
VoIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol and it’s a term used to refer to internet phone usage. VoIP often refers to the provision of an Internet telephony network, and its service amongst users. Internet telephony means you’ll be communicating over the internet through a hosted phone system.
How Does VoIP Telephony Work?
As the name ‘hosted telephony’ suggests, with a VOIP phone system, a hosted communications platform is at the centre of the solution. This is hosted in the Cloud and connects directly to the PSTN (or public switched telephone network) through high-speed connections that ensures office phone system call quality and reliability.
From there, clients who make use of our VOIP services or hosted telephony services are able to connect to the hosted communications platform from a range of devices. This includes VOIP telephones built specifically for the system, as well as smartphones, headsets, tablets and software applications like click to dial from CRM systems.
The fact that everything is connected digitally to one centralised system makes it much easier to connect offices or locations to one another and to manage call traffic volume that encourages flexibility and ensures consistency in communication. Both internal and external telephone calls can be routed through this Cloud-based VOIP hosted communications platform, making VOIP telephony solutions a great fit for larger organisations.
Why Choose Hosted Telephone Systems for your Business?
There are different VOIP or hosted telephony systems and products available on the market. However, the following features are commonly found amongst many of the professional standard options available:
- Platform dashboard: A call user interface on digital devices allows users to make, answer, and transfer calls as well as to see who is already on calls, to hear and arrange voicemail, to see call history, and to set caller status so that appropriate messages can be played if, for instance, you are away on a meeting or on holiday.
Set-up control: Manage different users and phone numbers in ring groups, huint groups, call pickup groups and more to ensure better control over business communication spend.
- Admin controls: Administration privileges can be given to the IT team or others in charge of the VOIP system. This can provide data on call volumes and details, active users, how calls are being routed, and more. This insight can help you learn better ways to manage the costs or efficiencies through the use of your VOIP system.
Call recording and Analytics: Whether for training, audits, or compliance eg MFiid or PCI, recording both inbound and outbound calls is becoming more common thanks to VOIP business telephony.
- Voicemail to email: If an inbound caller is unable to reach you, they will be able to leave their voicemail as with most other telephone systems. However, VOIP allows you to receive those voicemails as a downloadable sound file attached to an email, or even with voice transcription services. This can be useful if you are out of the office and disconnected from the VOIP system but still want to hear your voicemails.
Video capabilities: Voice and audio aren’t the only things that can be transmitted through a VOIP system. Video can also be transmitted. As such, remote meetings between individuals and group videoconferencing are both available on high-end VOIP solutions.
- Deskphone Choices: When you upgrade your business phone system, you’ll probably upgrade your office phone handsets too. IP-enabled handsets are specifically designed to optimise call quality and are available in desktop, conference and DECT or WiFi wireless options. Alternatively, you can use a VoIP adaptor to enable you to use your existing analogue phones. There are a multitude of VoIP phone system options we can guide you through from brands such as Polycom, Fanvil, Yealink, Netgear, Gigaset, Sennheiser and Cisco.
- CRM Integration: VOIP platforms integrate seamlessly with a host of CRM platforms out of the box providing screen popping of the chosen CRM platform and integrates it with certain desktop features such as desktop contacts searching or click to dial. Most of the key systems are supported, Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive, Zendesk, SugarCRM, and many specialist Real Estate systems such as DezRez or Rezi, or recruitment applications like Bullhorn.
The features of specific VOIP or hosted telephony systems can differ greatly. To learn more about individual features that you could benefit from, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be delighted to help you find and install the solution that best fits your needs.
Why Choose Juno Telecoms for Hosted Voip TelePhone Systems?
- Honest advice – We want to see your business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. We at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation. We work with suppliers such as Openreach, Virgin, KCom, Nine Wholesale and Gamma to ensure a breath of options optimised to the specific voice and/or data needs of our clients.
- 24/7 UK Support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Scalable solutions – Upgrading as and when additional capacity is needed is a relatively simple process, and we will be there to advise you.
For Hosted Voip Systems, Contact Juno Telecoms
At Juno Telecoms, we would be glad to take the time to find out about your business needs and to advise you and install VOIP business telecoms or hosted telephony solutions that fit both your demands and your budget. Our aim is to help connect your business, but how you benefit from that connectivity depends on your needs.
In our consultation, we will go through the benefits of a VOIP system or any of our other communication solutions to help you understand, without technical mumbo-jumbo, the best possible business phone system options for your company on the market.