What is the Horizon Phone System?
The Gamma Horizon phone system offers the most advanced capabilities and features in a phone system today. With its sleek, modern design and easy-to-use interface, Gamma’s VoIP solution is perfect for any business or office. Whether you’re looking to manage your calls more efficiently or want to provide a better customer experience. Why not consider an upgrade to the Gamma Horizon phone system today With features like caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail, you’ll be able to take care of business even when you’re on the go, make it a valuable addition to any office..
With the Horizon phone system and Horizon collaborate software app it will change the way you work. With Horizon from Gamma, you’ll have everything you need to connect with your team and get more done. Whether you’re on a call or collaborating in real-time, Horizon makes communication simple and efficient across multiple locations, and for remote workers. Get started today with a Horizon phone, or soft phone and see how easy teamwork can be.
Gamma Horizon phone system features
Gamma is the perfect phone system for businesses that need to stay connected. Horizon phones let you collaborate with co-workers easily, and the choice of IP phones from Cisco, Polycom and Yealink ensures clear calls no matter where you are. Plus, Gamma Horizon comes packed with valuable features like voicemail to auto attendant, along with music on hold and call forwarding. A summary of the key features are below:
- Account codes – assign individual calls to specific costs centres.
- Automatic Callback – be notified when other Horizon users become available.
- Auto Attendant – route inbound calls efficiently with Auto Attendant.
- Busy Lamp Keys – know when your colleagues are free with Busy Lamp Keys.
- Call Forwarding – manage and route incoming calls effectively.
- Call Park – put calls on hold and pick them up on another device.
- Call Pick Up – answer someone else’s phone.
- Call Recording – keep a record of conversations for training or monitoring purposes.
- Call Rejection – automatically reject unwanted calls.
- Call Waiting – make sure you’re ready for the next call.
- CLI Presentation – you choose which number you’d like to dial out on.
- Click to Dial – use a PC or Mac soft client to make calls from CRM.
- Company Directory – store up to 100 contacts on speed dial.
- Diversion Inhibitor – avoid calls being passed back and fore
- Do Not Disturb – Reject and redirect calls when you’re not available.
- Hunt/Ring Groups – efficiently distribute calls across your organisation.
- Instant Group Call – create an ad-hoc conference call.
- Last Number Redial – quickly repeat dial recent numbers.
- Music On Hold – play music or marketing messages to people while they wait.
- One Number Anywhere – take business landline calls anywhere eg on mobile.
- Sites, Groups and Departments – Adjust settings based on your company structure.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration
Seamlessly integrate call control with your customer relationship management system (CRM) and increase productivity, enhance customer relations and improve customer service levels.
Key Horizon VoIP CRM Features include:
- Automatic Screen Popping of customer info when inbound calls to Horizon are received
- PC based call control
- Click to dial from the CRM system via the Horizon phone system
What is Horizon Collaborate?
Horizon Collaborate is an add on app and is a fully integrated Unified Communications solution offering voice, video, Instant Messaging and multimedia conferencing. All of the phone services are available from the desktop application. The same functionality is also available on mobile devices based on either Android or IOS.
Never miss a call again with the Horizon Mobile Client. Your mobile phone becomes another device to make, receive and transfer calls from. At the same time presenting your chosen number so that your customers always know who’s calling whilst also utilising your Horizon phone system call rates.
Replace your expensive and inefficient ISDN lines with a Horizon VoIP phone system.
If you’re still using antiquated ISDN lines with your existing telephony solution then its time to replace them with flexible effective cloud based Horizon phone system, which offers a much more efficient, cost-effective and reliable way of delivering business telephony.
Why should I chose the Horizon Phone System?
Gamma Horizon’s Cloud Phone System has it all, cloud call recording, cloud reporting, VoIP telephones and softphones, CRM integrations, call centre options, and much much more. It is managed via the intuitive Horizon web portal, so you no longer need to employ a telephone system specialist – you can make changes yourself quickly and easily, or let our proactive technical team do it all for you. All updates and support are included in your monthly subscription, and you will be supported by our support desk, meaning our technical experts are on hand to help. If you’re looking for a Gamma Horizon Cloud Based Phone System in the UK, why not call Juno Telecoms..
Gamma Horizon is built on the BroadSoft platform, owned by Cisco, and it offers one of the most resilient platforms available for hosted cloud phone systems.
While the Horizon phone system won’t give you quite as much flexibility as other systems such as 3CX, it’s usually the best fit for most small to medium sized companies. Call Juno for a no obligation discussion. as to which SIP based solution best meets your office telecoms needs.