Hosted VoIP Systems Buxton
Here at Juno Telecoms, we offer a tailored range of hosted VoIP system packages to our clients in Buxton and throughout the surrounding areas. Our VoIP systems are suitable for both small and large operations and we provide some of the best contact centre solutions. Our hosted phone systems are designed to be highly reliable and will help you to stay connected both in the office and on the go. No matter what type of hosted telephony you might be looking for, we’ll work with you to ensure the best solutions is provided for your needs and budget.
We have years of experience in the industry and have become one of the leading leased line providers in Buxton. Whether it’s a video conferencing, geographic numbers or something else, we have you covered with our phone systems. Over the years we have worked with all types of businesses and have created a number of tailored packages to suit different industry requirements and capacities. If you’re looking for business VoIP systems in Buxton or any of the surrounding areas, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms today. One of our team is always on hand to assist.
Our Business Phone Systems
We fully understand how important it is for businesses to stay connected, even when they might not be in the office. Hosted VoIP systems offer the perfect solution and many contact centres have already made the switch. With lower cost calls and flexible call recording features, you’ll have access to a wide range of additional extras. A good internet connection is all you need and you’re almost ready to go. Phones can be connected independently, to a computer or even to your mobile. Some of the hosted phone systems we offer are:
- Contact Centre Solutions
- Mobile VoIP Systems
- Unified Communications
- Hosted Geographic Numbers
- VoIP for Small Businesses
Should you require more information or if you’d like to discuss a phone system for your business, then be sure to contact us. One of our team is always on hand to answer questions and deal with enquiries. We regularly work with businesses in and around the Buxton area.
Reliable Hosted Telephony
We pride ourselves on offering hosted VoIP systems that are reliable and meet all your professional needs. Connectivity and business continuity is everything and our hosted systems for phones are designed to keep your me business running 24/7. All you need to run our VoIP systems are fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) or fibre to the premises (FTTP); we can provide both. VoIP will provide smooth connectivity, clear voice calls and internal calls too.
We have worked with many businesses across Buxton over the years carrying out VoIP installations. No matter what your requirements for a hosted phone system might be one of our dedicated support team will work with you to find the best deal. Having provided VoIP to many businesses in and around Buxton, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service we provide.
What VoIP Can Do For Your Business
We offer our VoIP phone systems to clients across Buxton. Internet-based communications mean you can stay connected at all times. With crystal clear voice calls both your employees and customers will be able to enjoy the benefits. Some of the things that hosted phone systems can do are:
- Platform Dashboard – A call user interface on digital devices allows users to make, answer, and transfer calls as well as to see who is already on calls, to hear and arrange voicemail, to see call history, and to set caller status so that appropriate messages can be played if, for instance, you are away on a meeting or on holiday.
- Set-up Control – Manage different users and phone numbers in ring groups, call pickup groups and more to ensure better control over business communication spend.
- Admin Controls – Administration privileges can be given to the IT team or others in charge of the VOIP system. This can provide data on call volumes and details, active users, how calls are being routed, and more. This insight can help you learn better ways to manage the costs or efficiencies through the use of your VOIP system.
- Call Recordings and Analytics – Whether for training, audits, or compliance eg MFiid or PCI, recording both inbound and outbound calls is becoming more common thanks to VOIP business telephony.
- Voicemail to Email – If an inbound caller is unable to reach you, they will be able to leave their voicemail as with most other telephone systems. However, VOIP allows you to receive those voicemails as a downloadable sound file attached to an email, or even with voice transcription services. This can be useful if you are out of the office and disconnected from the VOIP system but still want to hear your voicemails.
- Video Capability – Voice and audio aren’t the only things that can be transmitted through a VOIP system. Video can also be transmitted. As such, remote meetings between individuals and group videoconferencing are both available on high-end VOIP solutions.
- Desk Phone Choices – When you upgrade your business phone system, you’ll probably upgrade your office phone handsets too. IP-enabled handsets are specifically designed to optimise call quality and are available in desktop, conference and DECT or WiFi wireless options. Alternatively, you can use a VoIP adaptor to enable you to use your existing analogue phones. There is a multitude of VoIP phone system options we can guide you through from brands such as Polycom, Fanvil, Yealink, Netgear, Gigaset, Sennheiser and Cisco.
- CRM Integration – VOIP platforms integrate seamlessly with a host of CRM platforms out of the box providing screen popping of the chosen CRM platform and integrates it with certain desktop features such as desktop contacts searching or click to dial. Most of the key systems are supported, Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive, Zendesk, SugarCRM, and many specialist Real Estate systems such as DezRez or Rezi, or recruitment applications like Bullhorn.
No matter what your requirements might be when it comes to business connectivity in Buxton, you can count on Juno Telecoms. We can integrate VoIP systems into any type or size business.
Benefits of Business VoIP Systems
Cloud based systems are becoming increasingly popular around the world and this has seen an increased number of businesses switching to commercial VoIP systems. As a VoIP provider in Buxton, we always recommend it to our customers and we believe they offer a number of benefits such as:
- Lower overall costs
- Your business can be fully portable
- Flexible features make it suitable for both small and large operations
- Clear voice quality and record ability options
- Can be used with traditional phones, soft phones and mobiles
- VoIP systems are easy to scale both up and down
- Can be integrated with a number of other systems
- Hosted phone systems are more than just calls
If you’re based in Buxton or any of the nearby areas and are instead in a VoIP system then be sure to contact us today. With a range of options to choose from, we have something to suit all our client’s needs.
Why Choose Us For Hosted Business Telecoms in Buxton?
We can provide some of the best VoIP telephone systems in Buxton and have become the first port of call for many businesses in the areas. With many happy clients we have listened to their feedback and believe some of the reasons you should choose us for VoIP systems in Buxton are:
- We offer a range of call centre software and solutions
- Reliable and affordable hosted phone systems
- We can tailor our VoIP systems around you
- Local leased line provider in Buxton
- We work with all size businesses
- Well-known reputation
- We supply and install across Buxton
- Dedicated support team for VoIP
Contact Juno Telecoms for Hosted VoIP Solutions in Buxton
When it comes to VoIP systems in Buxton or any of the surrounding areas, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms today. We have a wealth of industry experience and knowledge and will ensure you choose the best-hosted VoIP system for your needs. From cloud-based call centres to business continuity, our software and systems offer a huge range of benefits. For more information or to discuss a hosted telephone system with us, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the team at Juno Telecoms today.
Offering Telephone VoIP Services Across Buxton
VoIP Buxton – Frequently Asked QuestionsHow does a VoIP system work? Expand As the name ‘hosted telephony’ suggests, with the VOIP phone system, a hosted communications platform is at the centre of the solution. This is hosted in the Cloud and connects directly to the PSTN (or public switched telephone network) through high-speed connections that ensure office phone system call quality and reliability. From there, clients who make use of our VoIP services or hosted telephony services are able to connect to the hosted communications platform from a range of devices. This includes VoIP telephones built specifically for the system, as well as smartphones, head seats, tablets and software applications like CRMs. What is the best VoIP phone system? Expand
The best-hosted telephone VoIP system will be the one that best suits your needs. When you choose Juno Telecoms, we’ll work with you to ensure all of your call and business connectivity needs are met. We offer a number of additional services that will complement your VoIP system.What do you need for a VoIP system? Expand
VoIP systems require one of the following three times, a specialist desk phone or one with a VoIP adapter, a computer or your mobile phone. In addition to this you’ll need reliable broadband to ensure a good connection. If you have the following then our VoIP software will work perfectly and you’ll be ready to go.What is VoIP? Expand
VoIP stands for Voiceover Internet Protocol and it’s a term used to refer to internet phone usage. VoIP often refers to the provision of an Internet telephony network, and its service amongst users. Internet telephony means you’ll be communicating through a hosted phone system.Does VoIP work if the internet is down? Expand
No. One of the disadvantages of VoIP is that it runs using the internet, which means if it goes down you’ll lose your phone systems too. However, there are two points to consider these are how often has your internet gone down in the last year? And who has a phone? One of the great things about our hosted telephone systems is they can easily be switched to mobiles if the main internet goes down.