Phone Systems for Call Centres
Call centre phone systems are so much more than just the physical phone units. They are made up of several hardware, software and processes. They require special features that route incoming calls to the right person and integrate with other systems that provide essential customer information and capture operational data for analysis and control.
Which call centre phone systems solution you choose, very much depends on what you need it for. You need to ask the question; is the call centre only a small part of your business dealing with general customer care, technical support and sales, or is your call centre actually a revenue making part of your business, needing its own dedicated hub?
Juno Telecoms delivers call centre solutions tailored to each business situation, however based on strong hardware and software packages from our suppliers.
Call Centre Phone System Providers
Being able to communicate quickly and easily with your customers and your people, from wherever you are in the world, is key to running a successful business. Juno can help you supercharge your communications with a full range of call Centre software solutions.
Our team has been offering call Centre software solutions for a number of years. As one of the UK’s best call Centre providers we can offer an affordable and reliable call Centre software solutions to our business customers throughout the UK.
When it comes to needing call Centre solutions in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first port of call. We offer a range of software and one of our team will help you to choose the best and most affordable system for your business.
Three Types of Call Centre Products
Omni-channel, which refers to businesses who use multiple communication channels to engage with their customers and differentiate themselves by providing a consistent experience across all communication channels through integrating their technology into one single contact centre system, providing a continuous customer journey.
Omni-channel or Multimedia Contact centre solutions can offer blending, queuing and routing for phone, email, SMS, video, chat, social and self-service channels.
Alongside these priorities can be set based on channel type, agent skills, client SLAs and text analytics and much more. By using a single agent desktop, businesses improve efficiency and consistently deliver a more personalised customer experience.
Inbound Automated Call Distribution (ACD) is at the heart of the call centre and increases productivity by connecting the right caller with the right agent. It ensures that incoming contacts are routed to the right queue, priority and skills. The ACD automated call routing determines which agent should receive the next call, reducing wait times and increasing first call resolution, which drives increased customer satisfaction and retention. Intelligent automated call routing quickly routes calls to the right agent, using features like universal queues and routing for all media, IVR with position in queue announcements, in queue call-back, virtual call centre capabilities, including home agents along with skills-based routing and priority queuing
Outbound Call Centres offer three distinct types: Predictive, Progressive and Preview dialling so your organisation can choose the dialler strategy to meet your business objectives. Our smart dialler boosts agent efficiency by automating the dialling of multiple telephone numbers per contact, increasing the amount of time your agents are productively connecting with real prospects. All of this is supported by advanced scripting clients, Do Not Call List, Ofcom/DMA compliance, as well as TPS checking.
- Predictive dialling simultaneously delivers answered calls to your agents, providing all the customer information you have on file via a screen pop on the agents PC. Filtering out answer machines with maximum accuracy, your agents talk time is maximised and campaign productivity increased.
- Progressive diallers increase talk time by delivering customer details to the agent’s screen as the number is dialled. Progressive dialling mode allows each agent time to view the call detail information, but if the call is not answered within pre-set times, it moves immediately to the next record in the list.
- Preview diallers are ideal for more complex customer interactions, such as collections. Preview dialling provides the agents with the full customer history prior to launching the call. Providing a far more seamless experience for the customer and reducing the need for the call to be passed on to another agent or supervisor, therefore maximising the chances of initial call resolution.
Contact centre solutions can be delivered on business phones or softphones, based upon on premise platforms, cloud services, or even hybrid solutions for additional resilience.
Other Call Center Products
Juno will work with you to ascertain the best methods of addressing your call centre needs using the latest SIP trunk & VOIP phone system technology.
Wallboards are a key aspect of contact centres used for motivation, tracking and decision making. A wallboard is a tool used to display key business metrics in real time. They are customised to the needs of contact centre agents, supervisors or managers. Wallboards make the busy times easier by providing timely and useful information about call flows and agent status allowing supervisors to quickly act upon live statistics and enabling them to make fast accurate and informed decisions. These statistics and flow can be displayed on any networked PC monitor or LCD / Plasma displays.
Recording software provides the functionality to record and play back multimedia contacts. Every customer interaction with your organisation is transparently and painlessly recorded and stored for as long as you need it. Call recording is a great way to verify sales, resolve customer issues, ensure process adherence, and train agents on the correct way to deal with customers, as well as help in remaining compliant with GDPR, Mifid11 and PCI.
What Do You Need From A Phone System?
Over the years call centres have evolved somewhat over the past few years, and can handle more calls than ever before. Along with that customers expectations are a lot higher than they used to be, customers are no longer satisfied to contact businesses via phone. The demand now is to have multiple options such as being able to access help through forums, live chats, and other non voice mediums. This is why call centres have had to integrate multiple channels, be flexible and use software to exceed customer expectations.
Modern communication technologies have caused consumer expectations to sky rocket. Customers practically demand businesses to use real-time channels for support, therefore you no longer have to restrict yourself to phone calls and direct mail. With multi-channel communication you can be prepared to handle customer inquiries through instant messaging, text messaging, social media, email, and a variety of other channels; your call centre phone system should be there to bring everything together in one place.
Software and Interoperability
Bridging the gap between different channels means that systems have to be interoperable. Therefore it should be able to connect and work with multiple systems, a VoIP phone system that uses proprietary protocols and formats is not likely to succeed. This is why most vendors use the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) which is the industry standard. In a call centre our phone system is not just equipment like phones, cables headsets, etc.
Any phone system you use must be flexible, you don’t want a system that cannot adapt to your business requirements. Your call-center will face changes – you may downsize or add additional agents at any time to meet demand. Your phone system has to keep up!
Why Choose Juno Telecoms for Call Centre Phone System Providers?
- Honest advice – We want to see your business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. We at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation.
- 24/7 UK Support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Feature Rich Telecom Service – Juno’s solutions provide robust, business-strength communications to your users, whether they are working in or away from the office. They comprise the standard telephony features expected from a traditional phone system, as well as a complementary range of Unified Communications (UC) features that can help your staff to be more productive and drive customer engagement. Add to that web-based administration and user portals, feature-rich handsets, softphones, mobile applications and CRM integration, and the benefits become even more appealing.
- Value for Money – An investment in your business telecoms is an investment in your client relations. At Juno we are constantly working to offer the best value to our clients as possible which goes beyond the price you pay. We are committed to our own customer service and after sales support, offering a UK based helpdesk to aid you with any part of your telecoms solution right from day one.
Without the best possible tools, any business, regardless of size, will crash and burn, while the Best Call Centre phone systems that provide remarkable Virtual call Centre services can prevent that nightmare from turning into reality.
What you need for your business today is a proper virtual call Centre phone system for any outbound or Inbound call Centre which can eliminate many issues by enabling your company to hire remote agents who can manage your call Centre business composed of many personnel at entirely different geographical areas.
Call Juno Telecoms today and see how our team can help you!
For the Best Call Centre Phone Systems, Contact Juno Telecoms Today
When it comes to needing call Centre phone systems in the UK, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms. We offer a range of call Centre phone systems and packages. Our expert team will help you to choose the best call Centre phone systems for your business. Having provided call Centre phone system solutions for a number of years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. At Juno Telecoms, we pride ourselves on offering reliable and stable call Centre solutions.
VoIP Phone System (Voice over Internet Protocol)
Small and medium size businesses looking to set up a call centre within their company for the purposes of handling technical support, customer care, sales and data collection often opt for a VoIP phone system or SIP phone solution (Session Initiation Protocol). These internet phone options offer businesses general desk phones, wireless phones or softphones with many optional call centre features, which more than meets their needs for high quality service and reliability.Contact Us
Dedicated Call Centre Solutions
Whilst a VoIP phone system and SIP technology offer a wide range of reliable and high quality solutions, from call centre features on existing business phones, to setting up virtual call centres, and using agents in remote locations; larger business, where the call centres are a business within their own right, might want to consider installing their own dedicated on premises call centre solution. Hybrid phone systems offering Cloud services with on premise failover, or on premises with Cloud back up are also considered for mission critical operations.
Juno works on the full spectrum of call centre phone systems. Please contact us below to discuss your requirements.Contact Us