At Juno Telecoms we have been offering a range of SIP and SIP Trunking to our customers for a number of years, as one of the UK’s leading SIP trunk providers, we can offer a range of SIP trunk call packages at competitive prices.
When it comes to requiring SIP trunking services in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first choice. We offer a range of SIP trunk call packages to all our clients throughout the UK, one of our team members will be more than happy to help you – simply contact us today.
UK’s Leading SIP Trunk Providers
At Juno Telecoms, we offer a tailored range of SIP trunk packages to our clients throughout the UK. Our SIP trunks are suitable for both small and large operations and we provide some of the best contact centre solutions. Our SIP trunk systems are designed to be highly reliable and will help you to stay connected both in the office and on the go. No matter what type of SIP solution you might be looking for, we’ll work with you to ensure the best solutions are provided for your needs and budget.
We have years of experience in the industry and have become one of the UK's leading SIP trunk providers. Whether it’s a video conferencing, geographic numbers or something else, we have you covered with our phone systems. Over the years we have worked with all types of businesses and have created a number of tailored packages to suit different industry requirements and capacities. If you’re looking for SIP trunks in the UK, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms today. One of our customer service teams is always on hand to assist.
What is SIP Trunking?
One of our most frequently asked questions is 'What is SIP Trunking?’ SIP Trunking or Trunks enable business phone solutions to send and receive calls via an IP broadband network. SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol, an application layer protocol, and defines the means by which telephone systems communicate to the phone network. It is an application protocol which enables voice, video and messaging over an internet connection for office phone systems.
SIP trunking has emerged as the means by which PBX systems communicate, and the alternative of choice as traditional ISDN circuits are phased out through 2025. Unlike ISDN, the lines provided are not physical, rather a service provided over the business internet connection. A fundamental requirement is that they require good quality bandwidth, low latency, low packet loss and upload and download speeds over the business internet connection.
Should I Consider SIP Trunks as ISDN Channel Replacement?
We pride ourselves on offering hosted VoIP systems that are reliable and meet all your professional needs. Connectivity and business continuity is everything and our hosted systems for phones are designed to keep your me business running 24/7. All you need to run our VoIP systems are fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) or fibre to the premises (FTTP); we can provide both. VoIP will provide smooth connectivity, clear voice calls and internal calls too.
We have worked with many businesses over the years carrying out VoIP installations. No matter what your requirements for a hosted phone system might be, one of our dedicated support teams will work with you to find the best deal. Having provided VoIP to many businesses in and around Derby, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service we provide.
Does my Business Need a SIP Trunk?
SIP Trunking is normally more cost effective as it is purchased on a per channel basis. Set-up costs are normally lower than ISDN charges. It is more flexible in terms of the telephone numbers you can have and where you can have them. It is quicker to install and it can offer a robust business continuity solution alternatives.
SIP trunk configurations are extremely versatile and they are worth considering for businesses who are moving premises and want to keep their existing numbering structure. Existing numbers can be ported in and additional geographic numbers added easily. SIP trunking allows for the easy manipulation and presentation of outbound numbers. If you have an office in Nottingham but need your calls to go out on a York based number, then this is possible.
Likewise on inbound calls, callers might call the Leeds office number, but calls can be routed such that they are answered by staff in the Derby office. Juno’s SIP Trunk solutions are ISO27001-approved. They come with in-built fraud mitigation and disaster recovery services. They deliver voice, data and business critical applications with 24/7 fault management. It’s compatible with all our UC (Unified Communications) solutions, as well as Microsoft Teams.
How Does a SIP Channel Work?
SIP Trunks connect your PBX (Private Branch Exchange) to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) over broadband or Ethernet connections. SIP Trunks work seamlessly with most of the leading IP PBX systems available in the UK. Unified Communications systems depend on underlying SIP trunking, which in turn supports a full UC strategy across multiple locations and ensures different devices can be integrated on to the network. Quality of Service (QoS) is provided, prioritising calls over your data traffic, to make sure your calls will always get to their destination and are crystal clear. SIP Trunking is less costly per channel than ISDN and it’s easily scalable and provides multiple robust options for business continuity and disaster recovery.
What are the Benefits of SIP Trunking Services?
SIP trunking is a type of voice over IP technology that is delivered over an internet connection. SIP trunking is a highly flexible replacement to ISDN 30 and ISDN2, but it also achieves a significant reduction in telephony costs, saving your business money on line rental and call costs. Some reasons you should consider a SIP Trunking service for your business includes:
- High Savings Potential – SIP delivers less costly, more reliable connectivity then ISDN, with savings of up to 75% on phone line rentals and costs. For more larger businesses with multiple locations, there is also an opportunity to achieve free internal calls.
- Fast Access & Prioritisation – There is no restriction to any single site, so there is no risk of having to set up new lines in the event of an office move or being forced to change numbers. All you need is an internet connection and you can move anywhere and keep your same number.
- No Limits & High Scalable – SIP operates in a very similar way to an ISDN30 line, but without the limit to the number of simultaneous calls per line. What’s more, you can quickly raise or reduce the number of simultaneous calls you can make in line with business requirements
- Resilient & Secure – Using our robust data servers, the team here at Juno Telecoms provide a fully managed trunk with as many channels as you require with built in business continuity in case your IP telephone system goes offline. Handle any onsite disruption with ease by rerouting calls to an alternative location quickly and effortlessly.
SIP Trunk Numbering
- Port existing telephone numbers to Juno’s SIP network solution
- No need for diversion charges when moving office
- Numbers available from all UK dialling codes, regardless of your geographic location.
- SIP can provide numbers for International locations.
High Volume SIP Trunks
High Volume SIP Trunking is designed specifically for customers, and more specifically high volume outbound call centres which require high call attempts per second and high channel capacity. They run on separate dedicated platforms built for high traffic volumes, ideal to support busy call centres. Combining the certainty of a committed channel volume but with the flexibility to burst with spare capacity on the network.
Resiliency & Flexibility with SIP Trunking
- Highly scalable, quickly easily increase/decrease the number of SIP channels as required
- Combine with ISDN for resilient hybrid solutions
- Divert calls to a preplanner backup destinations in case of internet or power failures
- Multiple resilient configurations available for business continuity
In summary, most telecoms companies should recommend SIP trunking as the preferred vehicle for small office phone systems to communicate with the public switched network. Call the customer service team at Juno for advice and guidance on the features and benefits of our world leading SIP Trunking solutions.
Is SIP Suitable for my Business?
Here at Juno Telecoms we recommend our SIP trunk services to small businesses and startups, SIP trunking presents cost savings and flexibility, however some larger businesses can massively benefit from VOIP & SIP services although they may be hesitant to implement a new system. Some of our reasons we believe you should invest in a SIP trunk system for your larger business includes:
- Time management and data-gathering tools
- Free and simple internal calling
- Better contact with international clients
- Ability to work anywhere there’s an internet connection
- Unified communications that let you easily combine technologies and platforms
Why Choose Juno Telecoms for SIP Trunking?
There are a number of reasons as to why you should choose Juno Telecoms for SIP trunk services……
- Honest advice – We want to see your business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. The team here at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman’s terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you and your business to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation. We work with suppliers such as Openreach, Virgin, KCom, Talk Talk, Nine Wholesale and Gamma to ensure a breadth of options optimised to the specific voice and/or data needs of our clients.
- 24.7 UK support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you and your business are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Scalable solutions – Upgrading as and when additional capacity is needed is a relatively simple process, and we will be there to advise you.
For the Best SIP Trunking Call Packages, Contact Juno Telecoms
If you are based in the UK and in need of a new SIP trunk provider, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms. We offer a range of SIP trunk packages and our expert team will help you to choose the best internet service for your UK business. Having provided SIP services for a number of years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. At Juno Telecoms, we pride ourselves on offering a reliable and stable SIP trunk service across the UK.