Call Centre Software Providers
Being able to communicate quickly and easily with your customers and your people, from wherever you are in the world, is key to running a successful business. Juno can help you supercharge your communications with a full range of call centre software solutions.
Our team has been offering call centre software solutions for a number of years. As one of the UK’s best call centre providers we can offer an affordable and reliable call centre software solutions to our business customers throughout the UK.
When it comes to needing call centre solutions in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first port of call. We offer a range of software solutions and one of our team will help you to choose the best and most affordable system for your business.
Call Centre Equipment and Software
Call centre phone systems must have the capacity to handle high volumes of calls and make the customer experience satisfying by minimising waiting times. Which call centre software solution you opt for very much depends on your business needs.
These are the four most common types of call centre software solutions:
On-Premise Call Centre Software
With on-premise call centre software solutions, the call centre software, hardware and the associated infrastructure is installed at your business premises and it is maintained by your IT staff or an outside provider.
The great advantage of on-premise call centre software solutions is that you maintain control over all integrated systems and data on site. A disadvantage however is that this solution requires high start-up costs with capital expenditure on infrastructure and ongoing maintenance, regular software updates and management costs.Contact Us
Hosted Call Centre Software
Hosted call centre software is a software solution that is hosted off-site and accessed through a network connection. With this software solution, call Centres can have their entire call Centre infrastructure, apart from the operators’ terminals, on a hosted platform offsite.
A great advantage of this software solution is that they are cheaper than on-premise software solutions and are maintained by a service provider, which takes the hassle out of your hands. In terms of cost, there is an up-front investment to set the infrastructure up, and just like with the on-premise call Centre software solutions, there is ongoing maintenance, regular software updates and management costs to consider.Contact Us
Cloud based software solutions are hosted online and can be accessed through an app via the internet. With cloud hosting, all the data is stored in the cloud and can be cached, and this cached data can be accessed by users when they are offline.
A great advantage of cloud hosting is that it is cost effective as multiple users share the resources. There is minimal upfront cost required and the software management and maintenance is taken care by the service provider. Cloud based software solutions are also quicker to deploy than on-premise and hosted call Centre software solutions.
Because cloud based software solutions are hosted online, they are not ideal for businesses who require their call Centre software to remain on-site. Businesses using this software must remember to update their product with each application update, which can be a lengthy process especially in larger teams.Contact Us
Browser-Based Call Centre Software
Browser-based call centre software solutions provide the call centre software, telephony and all associated call centre features in the computer’s browser and can be accessed via the internet.
A great advantage of this software solution is that teams can access their call centre software from anywhere in the world if they have an internet connection, making it an ideal solution for remote offices, remote work and dispersed teams. This software solution is extremely cost effective as they require no upfront cost, the software management and maintenance is taken care by the service provider, and they are the easiest to implement and scale. Because the call centre software runs in the browser, users get instant access to all product updates, therefore no downloads, plugins or updates are required.
With this software, the entire call centre runs in the browsers, therefore businesses that require their call centre infrastructure to remain on-site, or teams who do not have access to reliable internet connection, this may not be the best solution.
Whether your business relies on a call centre for high quality customer care, or it is in fact a revenue generating part of your business, choosing the correct technology to support your call centre is fundamental to streamline your business and reach its full potential.Contact Us
Benefits of Call Centre Software
If your business has a high volume call centre, investing in a software solution can dramatically benefit your call centre processes by improving customer service, boosting efficiency and providing enhanced reporting features for management.
- Greater Efficiency and Productivity – Using a call centre software system, your customer service agents can quickly create incoming cases, track them with ease and escalate them when necessary. Modern routing tools allow calls to be automatically routed to the appropriate agent while updates are made in real-time, giving agents the ability to respond and exchange information quickly and efficiently.
- Consumer Support – In comparison to the traditional call centre solutions, virtual call centre software accompany features that can smoothly advance the profitability and productivity of the agents.
- Easy to Use – At Juno Telecoms all of our call centre software equipment is designed to work with ease. The working feature of every essential for an outbound or Inbound Call Center is illustrated for better understanding and a hassle-free experience.
- Enhanced Customer Service – The key to outlining the best call centre software is to deal with client questions in a successful, yet effective way. Your call centre may be the only personal interaction your customers get with your company so their satisfaction is critical. When customers call in, they expect you to have their information at hand, ready to provide the answers they need in an efficient process.
- Enhanced Reporting Metrics – Call centre software gives managers the information they need to make strategic decisions. The ability to analyse call volume, case categories, case times, up-sell rates and revenue per call are just a few of the reports available to assist the management team.
The typical call centre faces a variety of daily challenges and it’s usually left to the individual call centre agents to put customers at ease and resolve any issues with a smile. In order to run a successful business, agents need to feel empowered with the right tools in order to perform well. Investing in a software solution for your call centre is an absolute must in order to ensure that you are creating the best possible experience for your customers.
Call the team at Juno Telecoms today and find out how we can help you invest in your business today.
Why Choose Juno Telecoms as a Call Centre Solution Provider?
- Honest advice – We want to see your business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. We at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation.
- 24/7 UK Support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Feature Rich Telecom Service – Juno’s solutions provide robust, business-strength communications to your users, whether they are working in or away from the office. They comprise the standard telephony features expected from a traditional phone system, as well as a complementary range of Unified Communications (UC) features that can help your staff to be more productive and drive customer engagement. Add to that web-based administration and user portals, feature-rich handsets, softphones, mobile applications and CRM integration, and the benefits become even more appealing.
- Value for Money – An investment in your business telecoms is an investment in your client relations. At Juno we are constantly working to offer the best value to our clients as possible which goes beyond the price you pay. We are committed to our own customer service and after-sales support, offering a UK based helpdesk to aid you with any part of your telecoms solution right from day one.
Without the best possible tools, any business, regardless of size, will crash and burn, while the Best Call Centre Software that provides remarkable Virtual call centre services can prevent that nightmare from turning into reality.
What you need for your business today is a proper virtual call centre software system for any outbound or Inbound call centre which can eliminate many issues by enabling your company to hire remote agents who can manage your call centre business composed of many personnel at entirely different geographical areas.
Call Juno Telecoms today and see how our team can help you!
For the Best Call Centre Software, Contact Juno Telecoms Today
When it comes to needing call centre software in the UK, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms. We offer a range of call centre software and packages. Our expert team will help you to choose the best call centre software for your business. Having provided call centre software solutions for a number of years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. At Juno Telecoms, we pride ourselves on offering reliable and stable call centre solutions.