3CX Liverpool | Adaptive Phone System
Looking for a phone system that can scale with your Liverpool business without breaking the bank? Look no further than Juno Telecoms, where we specialize in corporate communication and offer 3CX phone systems that are easy to use and designed to increase office efficiency. Contact our team today to learn more about this VoIP solution!
The 3CX phone system is perfect for both large and small businesses that require a comprehensive range of features in their office phones, and it is designed to operate smoothly in any fast-paced environment. With call recording, call queues, the ability to receive incoming calls on your mobile device while using your office line, and a variety of mobile and desktop apps that are perfect for remote teams, the call management features are endless.
In addition to all these excellent features, 3CX phones are budget-friendly, with a single yearly charge that is based on the size of the system you require, with no additional per-user per-month fees. You can also connect your existing IP phones to enable automated updates and backups, ensuring that your system stays up to date at all times. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Juno Telecoms today and take your Liverpool business to the next level!
What is the 3CX Telephone System?
Video, audio, and instant messaging can all be included in one system thanks to the 3CX open standard software IP PBX. In addition to phone conversations, 3CX features enhance customer communication and pleasure by supporting advanced call routing, web-based management tools like web conferencing, SIP/H.323 protocol support, faxing, and SMS.
The 3CX phone system, a premier hosted platform, provides excellent functionality and dependability across desktop softphones, mobile devices, and traditional phone handsets. Many clients in Liverpool and the surrounding areas have implemented 3CX cloud systems from Juno Telecoms, giving them access to next-generation office phone system features and the advantages of an integrated unified communications system.
It is based on the SIP standard, works with a variety of phone devices, and includes mobile apps and web browser extensions. Making and receiving connections for voice and data transfers over the internet is possible with SIP Trunking. The 3CX phone system, which is built on SIP standards, collaborates with various vendors’ SIP Trunks to establish and manage connections efficiently, streamlining the client experience.
What Functions are Offered by a 3CX Cloud-Based IP PBX?
The 3CX system offers both classic and modern solutions, giving a range of uses for both large and small enterprises alike. All the functions anticipated of a telephone system are present. This enables you to start out with a setup that is as basic as you like and then build on later without having to pay for licence upgrades or a hefty phone bill.
With the ease of other systems on the market but at a much more affordable price, the list of uses for these useful phone systems seems to go on forever. The 3CX phone systems that Juno Telecoms sells have several features like:
- Call management and routing (e.g., forward, hold, park/pickup, transfer, etc.)
- IVR/Digital Receptionist/Auto Attendant
- Pickup groups and Ring groups
- Voicemail / Hold Music
- Works with mobile apps, softphones, and conventional phone handsets
- Reporting Calls
- Real-time data, monitoring, and reports for call queuing
- Call recording (if required for MiFID II or PCI compliance, call for specifics)
- Set up BLFs and speed dialling on phones and softphones
- Communications in One System (presence, video, chat)
- You may personalise your status, settings, and setup, hear voicemails, and check the status of your coworkers from your browser.
- Integration with Microsoft Teams (requires Enterprise Licence)
- Phone conferences
- Barge in/listen in/whisper
- Wallboard tools
- Email/Transcription Voicemail
- CRM and common applications integration (includes Office 365, MS Teams, Salesforce, Zoho and more)
- clients for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and the Web
Update your outdated system with 3CX right now to start enjoying the benefits of a responsive and user-friendly telephony system for your Liverpool based business. Contact Juno Telecoms right away to speak with a member of our knowledgeable and pleasant staff for further details.
Can I Work Remotely With a 3CX Phone System?
No office? Not an issue! With 3CX, you can truly work remotely by using your business phone system from any location. To place and receive calls using your PC WebClient or 3CX mobile app, all you need is an active internet connection. like you were in an office!
You will have all the audio, video, and chat features you need to stay productive on the go, whether you’re working from home or moving between meetings. You can use the convenient android applications and ios apps to take your calls with you since the 3CX system works with a range of handsets.
Does the 3CX Cloud-Based IP PBX Offer Web Meetings With Video?
The HD video, file sharing, whiteboards, and other features of 3CX phone systems make it simple to meet, educate, and cooperate online. To convey a polished image to potential clients, customers, or business partners, you can customise your video conferencing platform with your company identity.
With the use of WebRTC technology, 3CX WebMeeting provides secure conferencing without the use of cumbersome pin numbers or login procedures. Without the hassles, it’s video conferencing through your browser!
LET SIP Trunking Take the Place of Pricey and Ineffective ISDN Lines.
It’s time to switch over to flexible effective SIP trunking, which offers a lot more effective, cost-effective, and dependable way of delivering business telephony, if you’re still using outdated ISDN lines with your current phone solution.
SIP Trunking has Benefits.
- Lower line and DDI rental expenses each month – Over time, running numerous lines for your office will cost less per month, which will support your company’s long-term financial success.
- Number flexibility – With SIP trunking, you can maintain your current numbers even if you change locations. Possibly saving money on printed business materials like stationery and brochures, as well as providing flexibility in numbers to create the impression that you have a presence in the new places.
- Lower call rates – Due to provider competition, call rates have dropped, and inclusive call packages are now available.
- Adaptable SIP Trunking – Take advantage of a PBX solution that makes it simple to add channels to your company phone system to handle rising call volumes. The days of installing extra lines and then having to upgrade your PBX so that it can communicate with the new lines are over.
- Eliminate VoIP Gateways – SIP trunks will make it unnecessary to maintain numerous VoIP Gateways, centralising all you require in a single practical location.
Why Choose 3CX for your Liverpool Business Communications Platform?
With the reliable, feature-rich phone system 3CX, you can get in touch with coworkers and clients whenever you want, from any location.
Here is a list of the reasons a 3CX phone system is the best choice for your company:
Telephony: Web client and mobile apps are used for distant working.
Video: Built within your system; no extras required
Live Chat: Interact with customers on your website or Facebook in real time!
SMS: Make it possible for your clients to contact you right away.
Integration: CRMs, WhatsApp Business, Facebook, MS 365, and Teams are all integrated.
Low Cost: Save money on gear, add-ons, and phone bills.
Flexible: Keep your current numbers, pick your phone and service provider.
Secure: 3CX has cutting-edge security measures.
Install anywhere: On-site or hosted
Upgrade your phone system with 3CX from Juno Telecoms.
Juno Telecoms is a 3CX Gold partner with fully qualified and Advanced Certified engineers who provide expert assistance to customers in Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Derby, Newark, and beyond in maximising the benefits of 3CX cloud phone systems. Countless local companies have already benefited from the advantages of 3CX in streamlining their office telephony systems, enhancing internal and external communication, and promoting collaboration.
Contact Juno Telecoms today to learn how a 3CX VoIP phone system can benefit your business. If you are too busy to chat, you can always reach out to us by email!