Looking for an affordable phone system that scales with your business? Here at Juno Telecoms, we specialise in business connectivity and are proud to offer 3CX phone systems to our clients that are user friendly and guaranteed to boost productivity in the workplace. For more information on this VoIP solution, get in touch with our team today!
3CX phone systems for both large and small businesses who want a full range of features in their office phones as these systems offer a variety of tools to allow them to work seamlessly in any busy environment. Some of the tools used to manage calls include a call recording feature, call queues, the ability to take incoming calls on your mobile phone when using your office extension, and a range of mobile and desktop apps that are great for a remote workforce.
On top of all these great features, 3CX phones are extremely affordable, with one yearly cost that’s calculated depending on the size of the system you require – meaning no per user per month fee. Additionally, your existing IP phones can be connected to utilise automated backups and upgrades to keep your system fully up to date.
What is a 3CX Phone System?
3CX is an open standard software IP PBX system that allows for the integration of video, voice and instant messaging into a single system. Not just about phone calls, 3CX features include, but are not limited to: web-based administration like web conferencing, SIP/H.323 protocol support, advanced call routing capabilities, faxing, and SMS to improve customer satisfaction and communication.
As a leading hosted platform, the 3CX phone system offers great functionality and reliability across desktop softphones and mobile devices as well as conventional phone handsets. 3CX cloud systems from Juno Telecoms are deployed with many Nottingham, Derby, Newark and Harrogate based clients, delivering next generation office phone system capabilities, and integrated unified communications system benefits to these customers.
It is based on the SIP standard & it works with a range of phone hardware and also features web browser-based extensions and mobile apps. SIP Trunking is a way to make and receive connections for voice and data transfers over the internet. As the 3CX phone system is based on the SIP standards, it works with different vendors SIP Trunks to make and manage the connections effectively to make the customer experience a lot more streamlined.
What Features Does a 3CX Cloud Based Phone System Deliver?
While all the features expected of a telephony system are included, the 3CX phone system offers both traditional and contemporary solutions, providing a range of uses for both large and small businesses alike. This allows you to keep the setup as simple as you want it to be initially and then expand later without paying for licence upgrades or a surprise phone bill for expensive add ons.
The list of uses these feature rich phone systems can offer seem almost endless, offering the convenience of other systems available on the market but without the hefty price tag. Some of the features of the 3CX phone systems we offer at Juno Telecoms include:
- Call Management/Routing (e.g. transfer, forward, hold, park/pickup)
- Auto Attendant /IVR / Digital Receptionist
- Ring Groups, Pickup groups
- Voicemail / Music on Hold
- Works across handsets, softphones and mobile apps
- Call Reporting
- Call Queuing with Real Time statistics, monitoring and reports
- Call Recording (if PCI compliance/MiFID II is required, call for details)
- Configure BLF’s & speed dials on handsets/softphones
- Unified Communications (presence, video, chat)
- Customise your status, settings and configuration, listen to voicemails and see your colleagues’ status from your browser.
- Microsoft Teams integration (requires Enterprise Licence)
- Conference Calls
- Barge In / Listen In / Whisper
- Wallboard tools
- Voice Mail via Email/Transcription
- Popular application and CRM integration (includes Office 365, MS Teams, Salesforce, Zoho and more)
- Clients for Android, IOS, Windows, Mac, Web
Update your old system with 3CX today to start reaping the rewards that a responsive and easy to use telephony system can offer. For more information, get in touch with Juno Telecoms today to speak to a member of our friendly and well-informed team.
Does a 3CX Phone System Support Remote Working?
No office? Not a problem. With 3CX you can use your business phone system anywhere, for true remote working. All that is required is an active internet connection to make and receive calls via your desktop WebClient or 3CX mobile app. Just as if you are in an office!
Whether you’re working from home or moving between meetings, you’ll have all the voice, video and chat tools you need to stay productive on the move. The 3CX system is compatible with a variety of smartphones, meaning you can take your calls with you using the handy android apps and ios apps.
Does 3CX Cloud Based IP PBX Support Video & Web Meetings?
3CX phone systems feature HD video, file sharing, whiteboards and much more, making it easy to meet, teach and collaborate online. You can personalise your video conferencing platform with your corporate branding to create that professional image for potential customers, clients, or business partners.
The 3CX WebMeeting utilises WebRTC technology, to offer secure conferencing without the need for complicated pin codes and logins. It’s video conferencing from your browser, without the headaches!
Replace Your Expensive and Inefficient ISDN Lines with SIP Trunking.
If you’re still using antiquated ISDN lines with your existing telephony solution then its time to replace them with flexible effective SIP trunking, which offers a much more efficient, cost-effective and reliable way of delivering business telephony.
Advantages of SIP trunking.
- Lower monthly Line and DDI Rental – The monthly costs to run multiple lines for your office drops significantly, helping to boost the financial growth of your business over the long term.
- Number Flexibility – Number flexibility with SIP trunking means that you can keep your existing numbers, even when moving location. Potentially saving costs on printed company literature and stationery and also offering flexibility in numbers to give the perception that you have a presence in the new geographic areas.
- Lower call charges – Competition between providers has reduced call charges, with inclusive call bundles available.
- Enjoy a more flexible PBX solution – With SIP trunking, it’s easy to add channels to your business phone system to address increased call volumes. The days of having additional lines installed and then having to upgrade your legacy PBX to interface with the new lines are gone.
- Eliminate VoIP Gateways – SIP trunks will eliminate the need to manage additional VoIP Gateways, putting everything you need in a single convenient place.
Why Make a 3CX phone system your Business Communications System?
3CX is a robust, fully equipped phone system, which allows you to communicate with your colleagues and customers – anywhere, anytime.
In summary here is a breakdown of why a 3CX phone system is the solution for your business:
- Telephony: Web client and mobile apps for remote working.
- Video: Included in your system, no add-ons needed
- Live Chat: Talk with your customers in real time via your website or Facebook!
- SMS: Allow your customers to interact with you instantly
- Integrations: CRMs, WhatsApp Business, Facebook, MS 365 and Teams
- Low Cost: Save on your phone bills, add ons and hardware.
- Flexible: Keep your numbers, choose your phones and your provider
- Secure: 3CX includes advanced security features
- Install anywhere: Hosted or on Premise
Contact Juno Telecoms for 3CX phone systems
As 3CX Gold partners, Juno Telecoms has fully trained and Advanced Certified engineers helping customers make the most of the benefits of 3CX cloud phone systems throughout Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire and beyond. 3CX has already assisted a wide range of local businesses in their quest to improve collaboration and communication both internally and externally, and streamline the hosting process for your office telephony system.
To discuss how a 3CX VoIP telephone system could impact your business for the better, call Juno Telecoms now! Don’t have time to chat? Don’t worry! You can also contact us via email; details here.