Business Broadband Providers
At Juno Telecoms, we have been offering our business internet broadband to customers for a number of years. As one of the home broadband providers in the UK, we can offer an affordable and reliable internet connection to our business customers throughout the city.
Our business broadband packages start at just £19.99, with speeds of up to 100mb available from just £250.00 a month. The internet services we provide to businesses are fast and reliable. We can tailor business broadband packages to suit the requirements of your business.
When it comes to needing business broadband in the UK, be sure to make Juno Telecoms your first port of call. We offer a range of business internet packages and one of our team will help you to choose the best and most affordable broadband for business.
What is Business Broadband?
Business broadband packages are designed to cater to workplaces, including offices, rather than homes. They are typically tailored to support multiple users and offer additional features such as inclusive website domain names, email accounts, static IP addresses, comprehensive technical support, and more.
What Do I Need from my Business Broadband?
Every company is unique, and every company will likely need slightly different things from their broadband. There are, however, a few constants that are likely to benefit any type of business:
- Speed – A dawdling connection will cost you time, money and likely cause widespread annoyance to boot. Check both average download speeds (how long it takes to retrieve data from the web) and average upload speeds (how fast it is sent information from your computers over the web) when researching packages.
- Unlimited usage – In business, you don’t want to be held back by how much you can download. Fortunately, most business broadband providers offer unlimited downloads.
- Technical support – Many business broadband packages offer comprehensive technical support, so you can get advice, and have things up and running as soon as possible.
Importance of Stable Business Broadband
It’s essential for businesses to have a stable broadband connection, whether you sell products online or you send lots of emails, then you’ll need a reliable business broadband provider. At Juno Telecoms, we offer some of the fastest business broadband available. With speeds ranging up to 100mb, you can count on Juno Telecoms to provide you with stable internet for business. Get in touch and one of our team will be happy to discuss the options available to you.
Benefits of Business Broadband
Faster Broadband Speeds
How fast your business broadband needs to be will depend on what your business does. A small business may not need their internet to be as fast as one which has large offices with dozens of employees, computers and phones that all need to perform at the highest level.
The type of broadband you go for will impact the speed of your internet too, so if you need a super speedy connection, you may require fibre optic internet or an Ethernet connection, rather than ADSL.
Better Support for your Broadband
Business broadband customers can benefit from high levels of support. If something goes wrong with your communications, you need to know you have someone there to support you. You also need reassurance that if there is a problem, your provider will do their utmost to get things back up and running as quickly as possible.
With Juno Telecoms, you will receive the very best customer service. We are just a phone call away for those of you that want excellent support from a company that actually cares.
For any business, security is vital. Security threats to a network can come from a wide range of areas, including viruses, malware, phishing scams, infected files/USB drives, and hackers. Business broadband packages are created to help give you the best security possible and protect you against as many threats as possible. Should you suffer a security breach or threat, our team of experts is on hand to get your systems back up and running.
Static IP Addresses
One of the main benefits of business broadband packages is that they will always include at least one static IP address. Home broadband typically has a dynamic IP address this is an identifying number that changes at regular intervals whereas a static IP address always stays the same, allowing you to access advanced internet features that are particularly helpful in business, like setting up your own FTP server so you can transfer lots of flies. Some of the main advantages of a static IP address to a business are:
- Access your Computer – With a static IP address your computer can be located and identified on the internet, allowing you to log in to it and access files and software on it from anywhere as long you can get online.
- You Can Host your own Website and FTP Server – Associating your domain name with a static IP address means your website can be found, while an FTP server allows you to send and receive large files from those you do business with more easily.
- Set Up Your Own Email – A static IP address also allows you to set up an email server, giving you direct control over your business’s email, which you don’t get with an external provider
For more information on our static IP addresses and to learn more about the benefits of static IP addresses be sure to contact the team at Juno Telecoms today!
Why Choose Juno for Business Internet?
- Honest advice – We want to see your business succeed and therefore we will always give our honest advice. Connectivity is a world full of acronyms causing confusion. We at Juno strive for simplicity and transparency and we explain everything in layman terms.
- Tailored options – Our solutions range from commercial offices to data centres, serviced offices, retail outlets and everything in between. Our expert team will work with you to determine your individual data or network requirements, building structures, future network scaling and expansion needs and the required functionality of your structured cabling installation. We work with suppliers such as Openreach, Virgin, KCom, Nine Wholesale and Gamma to ensure a breath of options optimised to the specific voice and/or data needs of our clients.
- 24/7 UK Support – Our UK-based expert team will be with you at every step of the way to advise, provide and maintain your connectivity. We are here to ensure that you are always connected to your customers, your people and business from wherever in the world you are.
- Scalable solutions – Upgrading as and when additional capacity is needed is a relatively simple process, and we will be there to advise you.
Contact Juno Telecoms for Business Broadband
When it comes to needing a new business broadband provider in the UK, be sure to get in touch with Juno Telecoms. We offer a range of business broadband packages and our expert team will help you to choose the best internet service for your business. Having provided business internet services for a number of years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service that we provide. At Juno Telecoms, we pride ourselves on offering a reliable and stable business broadband service.
If your business depends on a synchronous and dedicated connection to the internet, then a fibre leased line is the perfect solution for you for reliability, security, speed and throughput.Contact Us
Fibre-to-the-Cabinet (FTTC) is a type of fibre broadband. It means running fibre optic cables from a telephone exchange or distribution point to the street cabinets close to your premises.Contact Us
Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) broadband is a pure fibre optic delivery method that provides ultrafast broadband access directly to a user from an internet service provider (ISP).Contact Us
Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
EFM or Ethernet Internet is a low cost leased line technology with significant cost savings compared to fibre leased lines.Contact Us
ADSL2+, ADSL2 or Annex M
ADSL is an entry-level broadband service delivered on an analogue line, which provides download speeds of between 2MB and 24MB.Contact Us
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
MPLS is a protocol for speeding up and shaping network traffic flow. It delivers an affordable, reliable and highly secure, private network solution to optimise Wide Area Networks (WAN) and unify communications across geographically diverse office locations.Contact Us
Microwave Internet (WLA)
WLA – via microwave leased lines or satellite broadband – provides an excellent wireless network option with a high-frequency band for rural locations, industrial estates and other areas, which are not so well served by copper or new fibre broadband.Contact Us
Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON)
GPON is truly ground breaking. It is a brand new technology in the UK. Countries such as Australia and Canada have pioneered this technology to improve internet speeds over long distances.Contact Us
Generic Ethernet Access (GEA)
GEA is an efficient and cost effective leased line option that brings high speed internet access to businesses using Ethernet Fibre.Contact Us
Voice Elevated or Assured Internet
If you are running voice traffic at your business, you need to make sure that you have an Internet connection in place to support it. With our voice elevated connectivity services, not only will you get access to the Internet, but it is designed to prioritize IP voice for all of your VOIP phone and desktop/softphone devices.Contact Us